Monday, September 29, 2014

Letter 5: Day 7 plans out all Initiations, subject to change


Letter 5:  Dear Sandy:  I’m writing a series of short letter to friends.  I hope to get the 98 chapters of Opus 49 of The Symphony Of Comprehensive History Interactive (TSOCHI) done that way.  I’m filling in the blanks of a skeleton that I have ready.
I include a part (starting @ page 22 of what is so far 10x that much, with notes.
I also attach Opus 49 (years of marriage, not the number I’ve done) so far.
It’s much easier to sit around a table for 5 weeks and compose, play, do, be a Symphony.
I have high hopes for this, Lord willing.
Love in King Jesus,
Charlie ‘Chuck’ Hartman
PS: Posted on chuckhartmanhistoryconductor and on Facebook Notes of Charles Howard Hartman. An app is coming, I pray, and then a website, but file that have the ‘to be filled in’ version, and the filled in so far’ version are available on request from edencity@aol.com.
PPS: On this one Day 7 plans out his whole series of Initiations, subject to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment