Friday, February 2, 2018

How much would it cost me? Hebrew/Greek missal

Dear Gentle Ones:

How much would it cost me? A Habrew/Greek missal.

There were advantages to the worship book, with Latin together with the native language.  It induced unity.

It appears to me that even better would be Hebrew and Greek for ledtionary readings (or the sermon topic in other situations).

This would unify in diversity. Transliterations would be needed.

I have, somewhere, a hexapla of Luke and Acts (iirc). 6 languages.

How much would it cost me?

Love in King Jesus,

Chuck
PS: One can print out and use Hebrew and Greek passages online, individually, but corporately sees better.
PPS: Rosenstock held that the inscriptions on the cross represented Empires (Latin), Israel (Hebrew), Greece (Greek), and in our Bibles written in various languages (Tribes).

No comments:

Post a Comment