Thursday, February 15, 2018

'ChuckHartmanHistoryConductor: Vitamin J' coming soon

'ChuckHartmanHistoryConductor: Vitamin J' coming soon
Dear Gentle Ones:
'ChuckHartmanHistoryConductor: Vitamin J' coming soon, J for joy, a health benefit, surely. One of my granddaughters gave me pictures of herself, in a frame, with 'Vitamin J' in there also--for Christmas.



I pray that this can sum up much of my work.



It will be in the form of a symphony: The Symphony Of Comprehensive History Interactive.



It's not so much a railroad conductor, more of an electrical transformer conducting from the high line of giants to others, and mostly it's like a symphony conductor, keeping all on the score already written, which also has places in it for us to compose.  I'll 'ccompos-duct'



Watch this space, and Facebook Notes (Charles Howard Hartman) and chuckhartmanhistoryconductor (blogspot),



There are 90 pages in a symphony (Search 'Sing A New Era' on Google sites), and I'm sure it will take a long time.  I'll play all 12 parts to start.



Love in King Jesus,



Charlie 'symphony' Hartman

PS: ERH was the first to write the phrase 'symphony of history,' as I recall. Berman uses the words in "Law and Revolution'.


No comments:

Post a Comment