Thursday, February 26, 2015

Mike Bull Asked About My Mind


Mike Bull​ asked about my mind, and recently he commented on a mutual friend of ours something like 'he (the mutual friend) has the big picture, he combines big pictures'. 

Well, how I obtained my present situation of odd weirdness is that I didnt do serious Bible study until very late, and then I listened.  I listened to tapes, while working at something similar to using a 10-key machine.  I'd listen for 4,5,6 hours a day, and talk with regular people about it on breaks, etc.

Mike--all of JBJ, until I was discouraged.  All of ERH.  Mount Olive Tape Ministry, GKN...

This allowed me to get basic world big pictures in through the ear gate, which differs from the eye gate.  You can move your eyes and daydream when reading, but you can't shut off your ear as easily.

So I got several big pictures, and I have now combined them.  A lot of material is on chuckhartmanhistoryconductor, and/or on these Facebook Pages of mine. One of the best things is another layer of calendar. A different friend hinted to me that the Kalends (beginning and end of month in Rome) was when tithes were brought in, and a calendar is an encapsulation of a social order Eugen Rosenstock-Huessy​ is big on social orders, but see the entry on him in Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy) and social orders succeed one another, and our task --Universal History 1954, soon free online -- is to keep the small enthusiastic groups of the tribes, while getting rid of the perpetual warfare. [We did the Israel, and Empire social orders similarly].

So, I'm in the implementation phase.  I sum up much work so far in 2 parts.  Here's part one of two: https://sites.google.com/site/thesymphonyofhistorytsochi/

It's a fill-in-the-balnks version of what I call 'the art form of the next era' --answering ERH's challenge above, from UH 1954-- and I claim that it is an application of 'the covenant' --think 5-steps: THEOS, Law-Lyric-Evaluation-Fact-New Torah (JBJ), and ERH's Imperative-Subjective-Narrative-Objective-Planetary Service --.  It's an application of the covenant to the earth beneath, people made of dust.  The liturgy is oriented toward the heavens above, and the scientific method to the waters under the earth.  Names, above and words, people and numbers, below.

Love in King Jesus,

Chuck
Comprehensivity begets heterosis.
--

No comments:

Post a Comment