Monday, October 18, 2010

Join in my '1000 year' projects?

Think I'll just write up my stuff on Facebook, I have a dozen or so 1000-year projects, as mentioned in Berman's 'Law and Revolution,' on pages 5 and 6. Cathedrals in the Middle Ages had budgets for 1000 years, they knew the future generations would take up the task, modifiying, surely. And so on page 6, he talks of the development of Law and of Music in the same way. Any musician used to know the history of music, from monophony on up, and so should and lawyer. In the introduction, that North says is the best scholarship he has ever read.

More later.

http://books.google.com/books?id=9-8fIBVgCQYC&dq=Berman+Law+and+Revolution+Google+Books&printsec=frontcover&source=in&hl=en&ei=CO68TJ7bN8SAlAfNmrXgDQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=11&ved=0CEAQ6AEwCg#v=onepage&q&f=false

Join in my '1000 year' projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment