Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Nolder

 Gurri's 'Revolt of the Public' applies to my condition. He writes that we're in the 'Fifth Stage' of information. So, confirmation bias. The question is what has caused my inability to walk well--or play golf (balance)? I'd hold that pneumonia plus Remdesivir, per protocol. Others opine 'covid'. Some say hospitals get a bonus for each. I do know thatin the years of my debility, I got more parts of my book--not Steiner Time necromancy, but that my mind kept working. So, I send it to you, though I'm engaged by the remark to Jobs invested uch time in the design of Pixar so as to promote serendipitous interaction unto creativity. Designers of worship space take note. God spends much Bible describing same.

https://docs.google.com/.../1AcLJu-SRN.../edit
The Next Thousand Years A Prayer
This is a work in progress. It’s a mess, but some gems may be mined from it. (1) The 49 books of total Bible saturation are based on James Jordan’s ‘Rethinking the Order of the Old Testament’ at www.biblicalhorizons.com. (5) The idea that the next thousand years will be ‘small enthusiastic groups’ is from Rosenstock-Huessy’s Dartmouth course ‘Universal History 1954’. www.erhfund.org.Audio and transcript at www.erhfund.org.
WHAT 12 SMALL ENTHUSIASTIC GROUPS OF THE NEXT THOUSAND YEARS ARE PROPOSED AT THIS TIME?
Jordan has said that we live in 'Jeremiah Time'. This book is part one--the 'plot of land' that said we'd be returning from Exile. I now will work 'for the good of the city'. These are enthusing times! See also Jordan’s ‘Crisis, Opportunity, and The Christian Future’. (3) Beatific Harmony came t the author as he worked through this. edencity@aol.com and Charles Howard Hartman on Facebook. The Jeremiads are ‘Eschatological Evangelism’. (4) There’s a ‘liturgy through the year, from CelebrationOfResurrectionAnnoMundi to CORAM. (3) We learn to sing each book.
It's good that I did not become one of the richest in the world (Bitcoin Pizza Day, 2009--10,000 bitcoin for a pizza) because I didn't get receipt for $10,000 donation. Would I have done it--perhaps. I played one golf tournament in which we went around 9 holes twice and took the best score on each hole, and one with large holes, and used that to shoot my age AMBIDEXTROUSLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment