Saturday, November 18, 2023

Sheila Plowman SCHtuar

 Dear Sheila, Digital Creator:

You can digitally create a good thing with SCHtuart< 'the chess of pocket billiards. I've created it, it's better than AvalanCHe, and I hope to sell naming rights for large sums of money. How woill you benefit? By doing the video (YouTube, etc.) selling rules (send me your email again please and I'll send you them), podcasts, tips, etc. You get 80% of revenues, except for 20% of sale of naming rights, I'll give you $1000 to start. Subject to performance. At Good Egg Days 2024, we'll have an invitational tournament, I'll put up the prize money. We should video me explaining it at Johnie's on some Tuesday. If we use shotgun'rifle-scope marketing, it should work well. You can't lose since I'll pay $1000 as capital to start. Shotgun--free videos. Rifle--sell rules, and tips, etc. as you determine. Scope would be consulting with picket billiard establishments and others.
I can be at Johnie's in Stuart on any Tuesday around noon. If this sounds OK, emeail me at edencity@aol.com. Chuck PS: Bring your smartphone to video, and remember the $1000 and the 80% of uules ($5 would be a good price?) etc. Love in King Jesus, Chuck Hartman, creator of SCHtuart, the chess of pocket billiards.

No comments:

Post a Comment