Friday, March 13, 2020

Part of Week 3

Those who continue to endeavor during crises emerge afterwards with more.
After the Black Death came the Reformation.
I'm Getting Ready To Help People Locally (Welcome Home Heroes), encouraging 1 Timothy 2:1-4, and continuing my calling--additional layers of eternal calendar, the life of Christ and our response. John 21:25.
These can be accessed at chuckhartmanhistoryconductor.
I try to keep weeks ahead.
It's elaborate.
It's Sheldrake (it'll be easier for others later) and Girardean (these next will 'kill' me because they'll do it better.
I like the Matthew starting with genealogies and ending with a command (make disciple genealogies?) and I use Fuller's artifacts history from 'Critical Path' and 'the 100 Most Important Events in Church History, and Ussher (with an anomaly per week)
Do a little liking of Philistine culture and GodTrinity puts you completely under them, same with not obeying the land laws--Exile.
I try to remember, because not wanting to remember, doe it give us the plague of Alzheimer's and worse--though medical knowledge is now making ALZ much more voluntary. Read 'the End of Alzheimer's' and 'The 
Angel and the Assassin.  They are startling.  So is 'The Future is Faster than You Think'.

Love in King Jesus,
Chuck 'Isaiah 65:20' Hartman

No comments:

Post a Comment