Sunday, March 29, 2020

Brief explanation of Critical Path 1000

The 'coram' Celebration Of Resurrection Anno Mundi starts April 12 (Resurrection). I've been working on it to be ready. 'Coram' in Latin means 'face, presence'. It's my term for year. I add Gospels layers: Matthew, timelines, based on Matthew's in clusions of genealogy and command (make disciples who make disciples, etc). Mark, business servants--Rosenstock thought Mark was to empire (business) social order, Bullinger says 'servant'.Luke 4, Jubilee fulfilled, and I use Jordan's 40-book Bible for names of weeks. John, tour of tabernacle, and our liturgical response to imperative time. Etc. I need 49 anomalies (such as 'millions of years') and 49 business servants (such as Ford, Deng--greatest move toward market ever in any large country,

No comments:

Post a Comment