Saturday, September 8, 2018

More crypticity. Reaching toward 'respondeo...'

More crypticity. Reaching toward 'respondeo...'

Reaching toward 'respondeo...'
Imagine an AI with all of ERH's lectures, writings, etc.
Program it to respond to questions. 
(What is the ontology of a question, I wondered when a grad student, in response to what I remember as an excessive preoccupation by my betters with two red dots, side by side. 'What makes them two? They kept asking, I'm still recovering.)
And I'm still recovering from a decade+ of listening to all of ERH and JBJ (until that time), and lots of North, and Mount Olive... .
Be that as it may, our descendants will have those AIs, and more 'respondeo'-ing will be able to be don.

Note: This was inspired by a couple of things. 1--My weakened fight for 'balance' occasioned by my every other week cranial-sacral treatment. 2--Reading the first few pages of Nickel's 'The Dance of Number' Here is the big takeaway so far.  1--The dance of number is a reflection of the perichoresis of the Trinity.

You see the connection. It'd help to compare Alfred Wallace.

No comments:

Post a Comment