Wednesday, September 26, 2018

If I die/transition soon

If I transition/die soon, the 'art form of the next era' is good. All my stuff is RESPONSE. I figure ERH and JBJ have good stuff, helpful stuff figured out. The Jubilee Calendar/Liturgy/Lectionary is valuable, second. God Wrote Books. Newt's (Gingrich) writing partner Forstchen's 'One Second After' and Ted Koppel's 'Lights Out' are a good introduction the 'Person of Peace Jeremiah Time' material that is in chuckhartmanhistoryconductor, if someone wants to be a new Hapsburg or more. My sports stuff is neat, if anyone can find the videos of 'Avalanche' or the text of 'Bank One In' etc. Shooting one's age ambidextrously, and slow pitch things are unusual, to say the least. O Lord be with (Exodus 3:12). edencity@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment