Friday, December 24, 2010

Stewardship, Alcorn, and An Additional Alternative--2nd Version

Stewardship, Alcorn, and An Additional Alternative
As the first to step foot on Mars, we, The Smith Family Project, claim Mars, her moons and spaces, for King Jesus as lawful delegated agents of the Trinitarian God of the Bible, to be governed by His Word.
One page. Example: Psalm 1. Blessed…walk not (a). (b) nor standeth. (c) nor sitteth.
Pastor Alcorn’s response to Stewardship is (b). Minimum wage and donate all.
Let’s look at one possible –c--, The Victory-HouseBuilding Pattern.
VHBP: God defeats the enemies of His people. With the spoils, His people build Him a house. He moves in, lights the fire and His people administer.
[If His people refuse to administer, He makes the wander in the wilderness.].
One Big Example of the VHBP is the Lesser Exodus. God defeats the Egyptians, ,spoils are Moses’ wisdom, and Bezaleel’s, military equipment washed up on the shore of the Red Sea, etc. Tabernacle is the house, the fire is on the altar.
[Kadesh-Barnea is the refusal to administer, that is go into Canaan. 40 years].
Jesus defeats the enemies of His people. The church in the creation is the house. Jesus takes His seat in Heaven, Satan is cast out, the Holy Ghost comes on Pentecost. He has told us Matthew 28.
[Will we refuse to administer?]
The monks of ‘poverty, chastity, obedience’ did not refuse to administer. Every monastery was founded in some ‘desert,’ a liability to be turned into an asset, as was the cross. A swamp was to be drained, a forest was to be cleared, etc.
The monks became rich. Paul Johnson in History of Christianity says that it was a scandal, about every 100 years.
What applications are there of this today? (1) Don’t give away your seed capital. (2) In the Promised Land, when we were children, God provided a vine and fig tree for each family, wells that they had not dug, houses that they had not built, etc. {3] There are other examples of the VHBP. [4] One proposal would be for each family to find some liability to turn into an asset, some desert to make flower. [5] This could be called A GREATER THINGS MULTI-GENERATIONAL BIG PROJECT.
What could be some examples? The dead zone in the Gulf of Mexico. The Texas-sized ocean of plastic between Hawaii and Japan. Mars. The Marianas Trench. Any cubic mile of sea. Back-exegeting Job 38:7, so as to find out what the morning stars sang, and what the angels shouted. The 7 years surrounding A. D. 5000—assuring that the right covenant under the Trinitarian God of the Bible is rightly enforced (KolCoram – SmyrnaCoram 1297). [Whatever talent He gives you to find—we are adults now, in Christ!] This GTMGBP would outlast many civil magistrates, surely.
So the Smith Family covenants under Matthew 28 to amenclaim Mars for King Jesus as lawful delegated agents of the Trinitarian God of the Bible, in 7 generations (280 years). There would be covenant renewing. (What covenant do we renew weekly, by CRW structure and explicit word? The Smiths would be very explicit). Stewardship c.
I’d have a ‘koin.’ Each such GTMGBP could have a present discounted value of one million dollars. I offer to by one one-millionth for $1. Call it a participation, a koinonia.
‘Supermoney’ note. Start your business. Make a million a year. People satisfied with 5% on their money will pay you 20X cash flow. Sell 40%, or $400,000, then for 8 million. Keep control with the other 60%. That’s being exponential, an exponent of greater things, capitalism. Host1718StewardshipBC

No comments:

Post a Comment