Saturday, March 16, 2024

The Big 80

 The Big 80


I'll get a job* and pay to get things done.

I've been 'protocol-ed' for 2+ years. I couldn't walk well, lost my voice timbre, had kidney problems, lost tact, was lethargic, etc.

Pastor said 'Don't give him X'. They gave me X. When asked 'It's protocol'. I've done the www.protocolkills.com thing with relatives and godparents. (I have younger ones, not family, who'll help me. 'They' know how to manipulate family.

I'll work with 12 small enthusiastic groups, per 'Universal History 1954' at www.erhfund.org.

This week it's 4 in World. Wright's covenant of vocation, local-online leader, peace tribe (and war types), new via McCloskey (trade and innovation honored0 and Jay Abrahem. Next week, Oaths and Sanctions. The above getting started, and do it well or thy'll do it badly.

Love in King Jesus,

Chuck
*$1000 for hitting the machine??!! Yes, $100 for the hitting, $900 for knowing how to hit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment