Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Better 42s and Western Civ.

 I take the first 4 letter-words of the Bible : B (house) R (head) SH (eat/fang) and T (cross, together with Acts 2:42 (fellowship, apostles' doctrine, breaking of bread, and prayer).


Then I find 42 examples of each in history.

Every week of 42 weeks (the last 7 are THEEEOS--North->Bull) we take one of the books of JBJ's 'rethought' Bible and match them with the book as a song - and -response Beatific Harmony (Principia Operatica).

BUT there 42 are not the right ones. I limned that there are 42. Now I or my grandchildren's grandchildren must do better.

42 from Adams, Bible genealogies, Jackie Robinson's number, Mulder's apartment number, I discovered later.

To answer your question, my 42 were mostly Western Civ., but GodTrinity works Creation-wide.

Love in King Jesus,  Chuck
PS: The 42s are listed in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment