Saturday, May 20, 2023

Failure (Thousand Song Stuck PV Failure So Far)

 Dear Friends:


Failure (Thousand Song Stuck PV Failure So Far)

I'm trying to write a song (with instruments, sung) for each book and liturgy part. I use the Keyboard(s) of History.

I'm starting with Public Vindication.

I use Red Sea, A. D. 70 and Cleansing (confession and authoritative forgiveness).--Public Vindication (PV)
Then Sinai is conflated with Conversion of Conatantine and Reading and Sermon-TBOTMOFA
And Totus Christus is Communion, The Conquest of the Promised Land, and the Conversion of Iceland.

I add the Crux (Cross and Resurrection) to make 4 notes.

4 as ub Beethoven's Fifth, to be elaborated, and/or Luther's 'A Mighty Fortress...' from Psalm 46.

4 as in bereshith, B, R,.S-H, T, House, Head, Eat, Cross (JBJ's 'Rethinking...')
4 as in Acts 2:42's Apostles DoctrineFellowship, Breaking of Bread, Prayer.

There are too many alternatives, that's my failure.

On a 12-note keyboard, 7 white, 5 black, not solfeggio, I get, for instance:

House as our new house, Day 11 of 12,  A. D. 70.
Head Red Sea, Exodus as unto Wilderness, # 3 of JBJ's 7.
Food, but Atone, not 5, but Second in liturgy as a Public Viindication.
Cross Crux as Day 8's Resurrection.

There are too many keyboards of history, too many alternatives. I'll keep working.

ove in King Jesus,

Chuck '11,3,,2,8' Hartman

No comments:

Post a Comment