Sunday, January 29, 2023

Pay me in Wallies. Scientifiction

 Pay me in Wallies, or Amzees, or Bookies! Seientifiction helps.


I had thought nations as trade routes (Anderson, 'Territory',) was a key one of the 12 small enthusiastic groups of ERH. I still do, but another scientifiction work helped me further--the short, in the background distinction between corporate states and territorial states in Heinlein's 'Friday. (It also  helps with AI persons).
Now I'm thinking that if those who really run things (though 'The heart of the king is in  the hand of the Lord. He turns it wheresoever He will') want cental bank digital currencies, they'll get them, though the technological basis for corporate currencies exists. 'Sears Certificates' no more--I had that idea years ago, decades. When Sears did 2% of the retail business of these uSA.Now we have smartphone technology and  much else that would make corporate money viable--IF, I say if, if the 'big boys and girls' want it.
Examples abound. Lolli, corporate rewards and Jay Abraham's statement that any compeny can  issue their own currency--for barter, he emphasizes.
SoI'll concentrate on countering the Plagua of Loneliness by encouraging elder to reach out for book writing. Elevate the fast food worker by putting him/her into the stream of history: Fire,  Agricultural Revolution, taming of cows, rubber for auto tire, HenryFord, Benz, etc and Rockefeller saving the whales by  turning a  pollutant to kerosene, etc.God wrote books, so should we.  What would be 1-42 (on 'Thousand Year' platform, of fast food,of engineering, or selling?
My verse is 'all authority' and John 1:1.Watch this space. Even the Post Office sells Forever Stamps.
Pay me in Wallies, or Amzees, or Bookies! Seientifiction helps.

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment