Saturday, January 28, 2023

Burke Tapping Medical

 Dear Burke:

Yes, tapping was helpful. I'm now VERY pleased with my cranio-sacral therapist. She has hands that sense things in my body that I'm unable to fathom. The best book on CST is 'Cranio-Sacral Therapy: Touchstone for Natural Healing' here https://smile.amazon.com/dp/1572226994/ref=syn_sd_onsite_desktop_196?ie=UTF8&psc=1&pf_rd_p=2456981b-cf83-4581-a847-6648b497ed81&pf_rd_r=WBFVJ5V1DESDGQ56HHHB&pd_rd_wg=rOc0M&pd_rd_w=WJgod&pd_rd_r=fdbe2b49-df94-40a1-9348-738daaa5b117
Keith Scott-Mumby's'Medicine Beyond' is GREAT. The universes is patterns and information. (He goes too far in the last few chapters)EFT is what you're looking for re; tapping. It's been a while, but please search EFT Tapping and you'll get much info. On Facebook Sanja Cooklin is a good source.
There's much  more to healing than I've thought. The 7th  Day  Adventist www.drday.com was very good for my attitude/Christendom when I was suffering from 'lackof-informed-consent' Remdesivir. Not much can be done (yet) with 'lack-of-informed-consent' blinding. 'When he went to the laser, your central vision was gone'--only one eye though, and there is e-sight, as I get back after a year.But, for EFT tapping, search that or contact Sanja, but CST is really good, and Mumby is a GREAT read. He does his research.
Mumby introduced us to SCENAR, a laser/vibrational modality that has kept me from tooth extraction, and promises some help with  minor tinnitus.
Love in King Jesus,

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment