Thursday, March 24, 2022

Money 3.0 again

 Just a thought.

1--On Bitcoin Pizza Day, a guy bought a $25 order (I suppose) for 10,000 Bitcoin. Early days.

@$50,000 per Bitcoin, that's a lot. 10,000 s $50,000 = $500 million.

If, if I'd received a receipt for my $10,000 donation to Christ the Redeemer, that'd bee

worth $3,000 in reduced taxes.

If,if I'd have invested that in Bitcoin...???

 

2--But it didn't work out and I did 'Next Thousand Years'

 

3--What some Christian or Christian group needs to do is to coin chat I call Chi coins, to reward Matt. 2531-46 action, in the past, actions in the future, proposals. There are people who do this. CityCoins is a new one. Search for Crypto Coin makers on the web, a guy named Vitto. And it will get easier. Also look at Depression scrip, and in the 1950s a store in Perry, Iowa, only sold for Gold Bond stamps, received a  of retail purchases.

 

4--I call this Money 3.0. Altucher has a free article on crypto (encoded) 2.0  free on the web. Money 2.0.

90% scams, Casey’s ‘Assassin’ portrays the rollout of a crypto that pays for spying on the corrupt.  Pages 310-314.

 

5--Money  3.0 is like the shekel of the temple, heavier, more glorious. With imperative. Omegalphic--based on the end, omega, to do now, alpha/start.

 

Love in King Jesus,

 

Chuck

PS: Yes, i' coined' the word 'omegalphic'.

No comments:

Post a Comment