Thursday, July 4, 2019

I'd like to buy JBJ's Psalms work

Doug: I'd like to buy your Dad's Psalms work--a paper and and electronic set 

This is the material he sent out to monthly donors.

Theopolis doesn't have the structures.

I've figured out a way to use Hebrew Cadence (Cascione) to write appropriate tunes, not the only way, but an additional one. Blink/howl--from Gladwell's 'Blink,' wherein art experts had gut reactions to a fake statue, and 'howl' from a Teaching Company course that maintained that jazz/blues grew out of the howl of the Southern hand standing in the field.

I'd show musically intuitive ones the work of your dad, and they'd write.

Love in King Jesus,

Charles Howard Hartman
PS: I’VE DONE ONE FOR 117 WITH 150:6 AT THE END, BUT MORE FLOWERED ONE WILL NEED MORE EXPERTISE THAN I HAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment