Thursday, June 6, 2019

When I die

When I die

Dear Louise, Rand, and Tom:

I'm pretty healthy, great blood pressures, mind working well, etc. 4 new things this year: The Symphonic Method, Biblical Psalm Tunes, this message, deciding to epublish little books about my stuff.

But the key is that Costco and the Trappists have cheap caskets.

You don't have to embalm, and the funeral can be closed casket in the church.

With the money saved, make thumbdrives of my stuff, and give one to each who attends, and one to each of the BH guys (Yahoo! group).  Matt at Dymin says the thumbdrives are $20 each, and $80 for each filled up.  Let's say $150. x400=$6000. I have hundreds of thousands. Get EMP sleeves from Holland Shielding, or elsewhere.

The stuff since the computer is stored at Dymin also, but I have Facebook Notes, Google Sites, and chuckhartmanhistoryconductor material.

Rosenstock says that a citizen is one who can rebuild when it all falls apart.  My stuff will help. I especially like the additional layer of Jubilee Calendar, with Psalms and Jeremiah's prophecies put in.

Love in King Jesus,

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment