Wednesday, December 16, 2015

New Abrahams Project

New Abrahams Project.

I'm thinking I should go ahead and attempt to do it myself, and depend on mimetic desire to get it to be more widespread, with the exception of a few with whom I might joint venture. It's spreading the benefits of the revolutions of the West planet-wide. It's a scientific method analog for the next era, sociological method, or better 'irology' method, for 'ir' is city in Hebrew, and Rosenstock thought that the word 'origin' had great power since it had a base in each of two eras. But David Bostrom, Tim Gallant, Mike Bull, Mark Horne, email me at edencity@aol.com, and I will outline in return a reading fee I will pay you to read my stuff (see: "If I get hit by a deer' in my Facebook Notes) for reading and 3 joint venture monetizing proposals. This will reduce stress for me, and ldet me do that at which I'm best--Im currently suffering the loss of central vision in one eye from that already.

I call this the One Anothering Revolution. I have an entry in each of ERH's (and other 5-sequence thinkers' respective) categories. 'Symphony' in Imperative, 'PellaSquared' in Subjective, House Of Singing Times/Calendar Of Peace Prejected (sic) in Narrative, 153Culture in Objective, and Godparents for Eldsters/Society in Planetary Service.

Per JBJ in 'Crisis, Opportunity...' we can be New Abrahams, setting the course for thousands of years.
Peter Leithart, James B. Jordan, Clinton Gardner, Rich Bledsoe

No comments:

Post a Comment