Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Celebrating 'Circumcision and Name of Jesus' saved several sanities, but...

Celebrating 'Circumcision and Name of Jesus' (we didn't call it that then) saved several sanities, but...
next year I'll do more shorter-term mutual indwellings. Cash, I mean.
That is, cash--let the credit go.
It's all in the cloud, and some researchers think that they can put the whole internet in a test-tube by putting information into DNA?  I don't know.
'Circumcision' led to much, and the completion, in my/future terms, of a 5-step ERHian sequence that, with an app, might spread the benefits of the Revolutions of the West worldwide.
But who cares? (I do! That's why this new path)
The 5:  The Symphony
PellaSquared
Calendar of Peace Prejected
153Culture
Godparents For Eldsters, and now For Society
I only had The Symphony and the start of the Calendar before we celebrated 'Circumcision' @ a decade ago.  At it, I asked one of our church leaders if I were crazy.  Answer: No.  The other was cod=nducting the service.
I decided to do a memory palace around the square, remembering the 'treatment' of Mom. That then became MaeDay80--confessional around the square 80 days inclusive after Resurrection, and conferences on July 4.
First conference guest, Stockman of Ibsen's 'Enemy of the People'. Later, Girard, Conrad 'the terror, the terror,' Szasz, Girard (all in my head). Pella Sauared or How To Make Your Communities Better.
A few years later, Aug. 26 A. D. 2011 was the GFE ceremony.ThyatiraYMMM!, First Peter Sheba.
HOST (TSOH reversed, as the garments of the High Priest, he lying on his back to the tabernacle) did the COPP thing.
153Culture, with the Big Six came from each of the 49 books (JBJ) in redemptive history, maturity, and holy war against the devil and his angels modes.  'The devil is God's devil': Luther.
GFE is a plea for help, and I have good ones. Much to do, though. And the whole 5 is for Society, Lord willing, as always.
This latest insance situation in which I have been placed, will, I pray, work out similarly.
Love in King Jesus, 
Charlie 'Arminians handle the elderly now--Wesley Life--here' Hartman
PS: More could be written. It has been. You know where.

No comments:

Post a Comment