Wednesday, June 15, 2022

GodTrinity kept me alive

 Why Trinity kept me alive 

Basically 'The Next 1000 Years' but...First, history. Near death in hospital in January, February : Sons lifted me off couch, put me in wheelchair, March: walker with belt, some outside,'laps'in house, April/May:Improvements, okayed to drive before June
Other projects: HealthSpan crypto (see Knights hospitaler and templar), 'Naming Rights' the chess of pocketbilliards (all others are checkers) LocalCoin (but where's the money in this and other 'collapse' actions('Pioneering don't pay' Rockefeller, and 'Christianity is the science of timing' (ERH),Shekel of  Temple (later, pagans get there first), Write A Book (HS, after back home?0
But the key is the nutso, and I must find again the stuff 'put in order' while I was hospitalized.
Love in King Jesus,Chuck
PS: I have an offer to do 'Christian Court Video' for $100K

No comments:

Post a Comment