Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Advice Jeremiah Pella

 Your advice please


Staci Galeazzi, Michael Shover

Jeremiah Time

JBJ has said that we are in Jeremiah Time.

This seems to me to have two parts:
(a) Buy a plot of land because Israel would be coming back. I've done this with the 'grandchildren' part of 'The Next 1000 Years.

HERE'S WHERE I NEED YOUR ADVICE.

(b) What would be 'work for the good of the city'? That is, how can I help the community?

My view is that we're in a time of setback, and even Kunstler's "Long Emergency' (no oil)may be something to worry about.
So, here are some alternatives:
1--Sell for the Town Crier. (Decades ago, I put in one new client per working day for two months selling shopper advertising. This would get me acquainted with business leaders.
2--Do 'gigs'. There are a lot of them.
3--There are also many jobs in Pella. I could get one and join with good missions.
4--I would like to look at 3 things: (1) Food: Garden Coaches, Food Not Lawns, etc. I have some money to help someone to head this up. 2--Ethanol cars. They have them in Brazil, and 50% ofIowa corn is for ethanol,and there are conversion kits. 3)PellaCoin--we could do something with TulipTime and this. They do it in Kenya for economic development.

Your advice will be appreciated.

Love in King Jesus,

Chuck
PS: I'm making a quick recovery fromnear death.

No comments:

Post a Comment