Sunday, April 25, 2021

On to Jeremiah's 51 Prophecies, 7x7 Second Layer of Business Servants 'Done'

 On to Jeremiah's 51--7x7 Layer of Business Servants 'done'

I learned a lot. I keep the first layer. Some in second repeat previous appearance in second.

The outline is on Facebook and at Facebook Page 'Eternal Calendar'

I'm doing stuff for  the grandchildren of my grandchildren to fill in.

How will Jeremiah's 51 prophecies (Bullinger) fit in the 49 books C.O.R.A.M.?

God's keeping me tired to work in this area?

Love in King Jesus,

Chuck
PS: IF you want time-appropriate tunes for War Psalms (there is theological advance) go to previous posts,or watch for the next one.
PPS: IF you want to heal someone 'not clothed in their right mind' like at Joe Namath's HBOT (and the Israeli tent that does it), Dr. Bredensen (reversed cognitive decline with supplements), Dr. Newport (YouTube--rescued her husband with coconut oil), and more (Dr. West, turmeric forte..Note:I told my godparent that there would come a time when I'd need help, but the godparent would have to take the imperative.)

No comments:

Post a Comment