Wednesday, February 3, 2021

To Tim Rogers

 I've created 'Gospels Layer of Eternal Calendar'. It's also a 'Jubilee Calendar' The eternal calendar is the life of Christ and our response. This 'Thousand Year Prayer' fits with John 21:25,and by doing it I've put together a sociology of 3 institutions and 4 fronts. These 12, put on a keyboard octave, with priorities struck first, give us tunes for Psalms, after Cascione. More Eternal Calendar and I have 14 who will have their grandchildren work on it. The Church Year is a first example of an eternal calendar. This year, better website. Next year, app. As you may know Christmas was first celebrated in the 4th C., Advent in the 6th, etc. Send me your email (edencity at aol dot com) and I'll put you on the list for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment