Wednesday, December 19, 2018

DV billionsof these apps--prayer


DV billions of these apps--prayer



At the end we will have 'liturgized' 12 small, enthusiastic groups (oath-formed, thus 'true speech' and productively profitable (something must/come after the banking-based power cartel).



I need 1-pagers for the songs (order of speaking), the 12 and each one's Jordan Lens ('Through New Eyes') and North Calling, plus the 10-70-153-@500 leading to the solo or\f each.



Symphony Opus 53.



It'll take a while, I'm waiting, not inputting. It similar to Lao-TseDia in the calendar that eats (incorporates) the Axial Age, that came up while Israel was in Exile, and which awaits us.



This is a Gordon Clark thing--the end come before the beginning.  As you plan to go to Chicago for a concert/ball game, you think backward, and then you act forwards..



I'll put this on several sites.



Love in King Jesus,



Chuck

edencity@aol.com

PS: I hope to finish, Deo Volente, by my 76th Personhood Day, July 4, A. D. 2019

PPS: This would be good in a church, but I'm playing all the parts on this one myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment