Monday, July 25, 2016

Facebook Legacy Contact: Louise

Facebook Legacy Contact
Here’s the link for setting one up.

Facebook lets you name someone to have access to your account when you die.  I've chosen Louise.

My stuff posted on Facebook, I think, is very important.  I've tried to post all the new things I write about my calling--the next era--on both Facebook and chuckhartmanhistoryconductor, and in my backed up computer files (Dymon in Urbandale).

After August 1 (July 31 is our 51st anniversary) I will begin making simpler ways for others to benefit from the work that came to me after listening to Jordan's work, especially, and that of Rosenstock-Huessy.

Love in King Jesus,

Chuck
PS:  The imperative stem of the next era is, I'm proposing, the 'one another one another' revolution/advolutiion, or The Symphony of Comprehensive History Interactive.  Search 'Better Summary' on chuckhartmanhistoryconductor for the other 4 steps.

PPS: I have not sent this to all my cure teams members, or rescue team members yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment