Monday, June 1, 2020

To BH, Facebook: Report

'Those who hate me love death'

Gov.Reynolds in Iowa did not completely shut down.

I just worked my 4th straight twelve-hour day. Few Wear masks at my work.

I'll use the money to Get Ready To Help People Locally. I'm doing my calling (Week Eight--Gospels layer of eternal calendar of the life of Christ and our response--see John 21:25).

Praying 1 Timothy 2: 1-4, and now number four--'It's BOTH not only worse that we imagine, it's worse than we can possibly imagine, AND it's not only better than we imagine, it's better than we can possibly imagine.' Consider, re: the former, 5th generation warfare, nets (networks) and  jets. Also that Sun Tzu wrote that  it's easier and better (paraphrase) to conquer, when the enemy does not even know he's at war. It's VERY SLIGHTLY possible that the second wave of the continuing corona (think flu, colds) will return in the fall, and that there my be further things.

In the meantime, I learn a few words of Arabic, Italian, and Sign, while remaining in tardema.

Love in King Jesus,

Chuck 'chuckhartmanhistoryconductor' Hartman

No comments:

Post a Comment