Thursday, October 10, 2024

Africa is the Future--What Action?

 



Africa is the Future--What Actions?
 
It appears that 'Western Civilization' has problems, nuclear and financial, despite the wonderful news in 'Superabundance' and the chapter on superabundance in Gilder's book 'Life after Capitalism. (He doesn't mean what we think that means--he proposes new).
 
Both JBJ in a series on Western Civilization, and PJL in one of the Theopolis books are in line with the above. North also aimed much of his work that way.
 
What to do?  If my ship came in, I'd give $ for it.  It hasn't yet.
 
For now, I'm seeking some church to whom I can refer African pastor who, somehow, have contacted me on social media, through smartphones mostly. I've sent some, some versions of my work on the next thousand years.
 
Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment