Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Additional 1st Peter--My Calling?

Dear ______:

Again, thanks for your gentleness. I make many mistakes.
Now, as to my calling. I think it’s very, very important.  It reminds me of when, reportedly, the famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright was called to testify in a trial as an expert.  The lawyer asked him if he was the greatest architect in the world.  Wright replied: ‘Since I’m under oath I must tell the truth, and the answer to your question is ‘Yes’.  I am the greatest architect in the world’.
I, Charles Howard Hartman am only claiming that my work is very, very important.  I list some reasons and do some summarizing below, and add links.

My basic argument follows.
This 49-books thing, The Jubilee Matrix Bible, is a way of filling what has been formed.  See 153Culture below.  I’m doing it now as I narrowmy focus, having done the other 4. Imperative: The Symphony Of Comprehensive History Interactive (TSOCHI), Subjective: How To Make Your Communities Better, Narrative: Calendar Of Peace Prejected/House Of Singing Times, Objective: 153Culture, Planetary Service: Godparents For Eldsters—and, this whole 5 is a GFE for the whole society.
SO, FILLING THE FORMED.
Second, culmination and spread of the benefits of the Revolutions of the West to the whole planet.
Third, liturgy as the base, oriented toward The Heavens Above.  Then I claim that the scientific method is the process of the liturgy, analogously applied to The Waters Under The Earth.  So, TSOCHI, and the 5, are both, on different levels, applied analogously  to The Earth Beneath, people made of dust
Fourth, I claim TSOCHI to be the art form of the next era of history that we sing into being using it, a self-consciousness analogous to having raised others from the dead, and raising Himself (nuances!).
Fifth, this community built is mutual indwelling.
Sixth, with Dr. Seeman, working with Dr. Myss’ ‘Anatomy of the Spirit,’ and Dr. Jordan’s claim that between Revelation 5:12 and 7:12 the universe is retuned by circle of fifths, we have the prophetic theater of the aga, the sequences 8531642, from 4152637 (with adjustments similar to how 1234567 in Rev. 5:12 became 4152637 in 7:12, and incidentally how the days of the week eventually came to be—I now name them after churches in Revelation, generally).
Seventh: This shows a Proverbs 26:4 strategy.  I take the Bible seriously, as book written into a certain time and place, for a purpose, and apply these BOOKS as brick, bookbricks, with which to build a Christian Civilization of Peace.  Peace is the explicit reconciliation of opposites, and I now ask, ‘How did this book produce peace then, such that the principle of that can be applied now and in the future?’.
8th: Since Christ is our Jubilee, and pronounced it, and all things cohere in Him, how do we incarnate, following something such as ERH said in another Dartmouth class?
If you
ever in your life had a bright idea, or a new instinct, or a
new change of heart,
Sir, make this the cornerstone of your understanding
of the universe and you
will understand that the universe begins with creation. And
it ends in incarnation, because that's the experience of every potent and creative
man in the world.
But you look outside and try to deduce by your little brain,
not by your experience of your heart how the world begins, and how it should be
run. You'll never
solve it, gentlemen. You'll remain a selfish, inarticulate
animal. If the spirit moves
you, you will see how simple
things are, gentlemen. Love begins, and hope
keeps you going, and faith. And in the end, your grandchildren
will bless you.
ERH

9th: If history moves from high (Heavens, liturgy), to low (Waters Under, scientific method), to middle (Earth Beneath, symphony), we have a psalm tone of history!  That is no small claim.
10th: As I worked through the books so far, I realized that in a way similar to how The Twelve (minor prophets) were retuned—arranged not chronologically but theologically—so were epistles such as Titus retuned, see Bullinger. I call these Great Unknown Tunes. Gut, nicht war?!
11TH:  I’ve been left alone to develop this.  If I’d been made to go public earlier, this growth might have been stunted.
12th:  As penicillin was made more rapidly in WWII by the injection of oxygen into the cube form, this making more surfaces on which it could grow, we liturgy-ize each other in The Symphony. I’m and exponent of this exponentializing.
13th: As we explore Near Death Experiences, we will apply the 8-2 liturgy.  It’s good to apply the form of the liturgy to all our problems. How? God has Called us in.  We Confess that we are not able to handle it, but are reassured, so we study the literature and exegete some things (like sermon), then we test out possibilities and are reassured (‘don’t eat unworthily, assurance in Supper), and act—‘Go, you are sent’.
14th: The Calendar of Peace is Prejected.  It’s as if it came from the future, showing  ERH’s dictum that the  past and the future create the present.
15th: Don’t forget the poem ‘Herovolution’ that I composed during this time in the wilderness. There’s more at this link—the first few lines are here below: http://chuckhartmanhistoryconductor.blogspot.com/2012/08/herovolution.html
Herovolution
I believe Herovolution. God lovingly drags us into His future, changing us.
As we are chosen to be torn in the present between the future and the past, between in and out, our howl becomes music, and we the singing song.
(Faintly: Rests—absences—are as important as notes—presences.)
--
"Come, let us return to the LORD; for he has torn us, that he may heal us; he has struck us down, and he will bind us up" (Hos. 6:1), and John 6: 44No man can come to me, except the Father which hath senHt me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

A hero is the man between times, the First Sufferer, the Protagonist. He Explicitly Reconciles Opposites.
16th: Rosenstock claims that Ancient Israel and The New Israel both conquered astrological/astronomical empires by worshiping one day in 7, in effect saying by that practice that The One True God (nowTrinity) made all those stars and planets and gods thereof that the empires worshiped, and that The One True God, Creator, should be worshiped. Thus, now K.O.L.YMMM!!, SardisYMMM!!, PergamosYMMM!!, etc. 8531642 of people, the formed churches of Revelation, including Jerusalem. I think I explain that here: (The whole 7x7, or is it 7x8 grid appears when one copies and pastes) http://chuckhartmanhistoryconductor.blogspot.com/2012/06/retuned-7x7-pergamoscoram861-calendar.html
17th: I do claim that the holiday MaeDay80may have had something to do with Pella Regional Health Center contracting the operation of old age care to the Arminians of Wesley Life, though it would be difficult to prove it
18th: The Filling of the 7x7 Jubilee Matrix Bible is like hearkening to the Shema, I claim. Respondeo etsi mutabor, Rosenstock claimed was the next phrase after ‘Credo ut intelligam,’ and ‘Cogito ergo sum’. I must respond though I will be changed. I believe in order to understand. I think, therefore I am.
--

Now, in regard to my calling. I think that the Abundance (the book) that we have now makes it possible to be a good postal worker AND to have a calling also.
I look at it is similar to the ‘ora et labor’ of the monks.  Mine would be ‘work and think’.  Some say ‘zu denken ist zu danken,’ that is, ‘to think is to thank,’ and so I work and pray in gratitude by working on my Big Project of spreading the results of the Revolutions of the West to the whole planet, probably through an app, by having a revolution in 5 steps analogously to Rosenstock’s, as summarized in Gardner’s ‘Beyond Belief,’ and also in my summary of his summary, here: http://chuckhartmanhistoryconductor.blogspot.com/2012/03/summary-of-western-history-valuable.html
The key imperative thing that I just thought of tonight as I was thinking of what to write is that in The Symphony of Comprehensive History Interactive, which is very punny, Symphony of Chi, first letter in Greek of Christ, etc. is that, while I had be ‘one andmany’ing individuals, Rosenstock had said in Universal History 1954 (Dartmouth course) that the way to glorify the tribes in this neo-tribal era upcoming, was to keep the small enthusiastic groups, but get rid of the perpetual warfare of the tribes.
I attempt to accomplish this by having them ‘leitourgeia’ize one another. Each takes his own, the others, and the whole group through the Symphony/Revolution process.  Here it is in an individual form, first of two: (First, a link to the better summary of June 24, which includes the Fill-In-The-Blanks version http://chuckhartmanhistoryconductor.blogspot.com/2015/06/better-summary-june-24-d-2015ephesians.html

I think this is enough to indicate that the above is ‘the most important thing I can do at which I am most difficult to replace,’ but I don’t have to be 100% right about everything all the time anymore.’
I need help.
I await.

Love in King Jesus,
Charlie TwentySixFour’ Hartman (Proverbs)
PergamoxYMMM!!, First Peter Sheba, PhiladelphiaCORAM861

Tuesday, August 04, Anno Domini 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment